Opening hours: Tuesday - Sunday from 10 am - 6 pm
Open on all public holidays.
The 2 G+ rules apply to the museum visit due to "Alert Level II":
Admission only for vaccinated or recovered persons with negative rapid or PCR test if vaccination or infection occurred more than 6 months ago.
Legal exceptions apply, e.g.
- persons who have received their booster vaccination
- 2nd vaccination not older than 3 months
- Children up to 7 years of age
Please wear a FFP2 mask.
We recommend booking an online ticket. Remaining tickets are available on site at the museum. The time slot refers to the admission time, the duration of the visit is not limited.
The Museum Frieder Burda is located in the heart of the city, on Lichtentaler Allee, and has excellent public transportation connections. We have listed the different ways to get there below.
• Direct bus connection from Baden-Baden rail station with busses no 201 and 216 towards bus stop Augustaplatz.
• From Augustaplatz go across the square into the park, cross the river Oos and you will approach the museum directly.
Travel groups arriving by bus will receive an entry permit to the nearby ''Ludwig-Wilhelm-Platz'' (entry and exit) with subsequent parking permit at the bus parking lot in Eisenbahnstraße under the e-mail address email@example.com.
People with special needs are most welcome at Museum Frieder Burda. All public areas of the museum are accessible to people with disabilities.